Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar Stay at Hotel: On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takses you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, Later we will go on a 90 Minutes shikara ride in Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Stay Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: In Srinagar: Local sightseeing – Half a day: Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughals, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwanmountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel for a Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar to Gulmarg: (Full Day trip): After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesue market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and begin a short tour around the meadow familarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar where we can take a walk along the banks of the Dal Lake or simply rest in the cozy rooms of our hotel. Dinner and Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip): Our trip today will be to a picturesque valley around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherd’s Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. In Pahalgam you can visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel for our overnight stay.
Day 05: Departure transfer to Airport: After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
- Hotel / Houseboats on Twin sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan: MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by 01 Non A/C Qualis/Tavera.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free, Horse Riding, Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Any other things that is not included in the “Inclusions”
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.