Day 1: Arrival – Portblair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show :Arrival to Portblair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular Jail followed by Light and Sound Show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Portblair – Ross island – Corbyn’s Cove Beach – Port Blair –Today after breakfast embark on an Island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
Afternoon after lunch trip to Corbyne’s Beach. Corbyn’s Cove is a serene and unspoiled soft sandy beach in Andaman near to Port Blair. This beach is set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. There is a pristine tourism Complex, which offers all kinds of facilities for an enthusiastic traveler. This is an ideal spot for sun basking and sea bathing. The main attractions in this beach are the inviting water sports activities. This beach and the water closed to the beach are perfect location for surfing, scuba diving and boating. Many pill boxes and bunkers established by Japanese add the attraction of the beach. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Portblair- Havelock – Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) – Portblair Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Portblair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers.
Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Evening return back to Portblair by return ferry. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4: Depart from Portblair After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the Portblair airport. This marks the culmination of a memorable trip to one of India’s natural wonders – the Andaman Islands.
- Meal Plan – CPAI – (Bed and Complementary Breakfast, MAPI – Bed + Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entrance Fees
- Airport Transfer
- 3 Nights stay on twin sharing basis at Portblair in Hotels as per itinerary.
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ by AC Vehicle at Portblair and Non AC Vehicles at Havelock as per itinerary.
- Cruise transfers Portblair- Neil – Havelock – Portblair by Inter Island Ferry.
- Port Blair city tour covering Cellular Jail.
- Light and sound show at Cellular Jail, North Bay, Ross Island.
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary. (Excluding Entry Fees for Ross Island @ INR 30/-)
- Service Tax as applicable.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicles is not included on leisure days after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty ).
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks starters.
- Medical travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and/or any factors beyond control.